Pre-Conference Wind, Solar and Renewables - Afternoon of February 22, 2011
Come the afternoon before the main program for the Pre-Conference which explores select issues of interest to developers, market participants, regulators and landowners.
Topics covered include:
- An Alphabet Soup of Renewables Energy Terms and Vocabulary
- Developments in solar technologies and deployment
- SunPower and SunEdison on The Growing Role and Deployment of Behind-the-Meter Solar: Opportunities and Challenges
- Detailed coverage of leasing and site development issues from the perspectives of landowners and developers, including the Top 10 Leasing Issues Landowners Object to—But Should Not
- Strategies of Renewable Developers and Generators under New Market and Day-Ahead Rules
- What’s Happening with Offshore Wind Developments and Geothermal Leases in Texas and the U.S.
Wind, Solar and Renewables Institute - February 23-24, 2011
We invite all Pre-Conference registrants to continue on with the main program over the next two days, which includes an A-list set of speakers and cutting-edge topics with a focus on transmission plays; PPAs and project economics; finance including renewal of energy tax credits; turbine technology and economics with Samsung, Siemens and leading developers; and much more. Full program agenda
Robert A. Webb,
Attorney at Law - Austin, TX
SCHOTT Solar CSP, Inc. - Albuquerque, NM
Cyrus Tashakkori, Pioneer Green Energy - Austin, TX
SunPower Corporation - Richmond, CA
Simon Watson, SunEdison - Beltsville, MD
Tim N. Libson,
Trintek Energy Consulting, Inc. - Austin, TX
Roderick E. Wetsel, Wetsel & Carmichael, LLP - Sweetwater, TX
Steven K. Dewolf, Wind Tex Energy - Dallas, TX
Gregory S. Friend, McElroy, Sullivan & Miller, L.L.P. - Austin, TX
Tim N. Libson, Trintek Energy Consulting, Inc. - Austin, TX
Twin Eagle Resource Management, LLC - Houston, TX
Audrey Fogarty, E.ON Climate & Renewables North America, LLC - Austin, TX
N. Beth Emery, Husch Blackwell LLP - San Antonio, TX
Sharon Marie Mattox, Vinson & Elkins LLP - Houston, TX
Dwain K. Rogers Jr., Renewable Energy Division, Texas General Land Office - Austin, TX
Twin Eagle Resource Management, LLC
Wind Tex Energy
Husch Blackwell LLP
San Antonio, TX
E.ON Climate & Renewables North America, LLC
McElroy, Sullivan & Miller, L.L.P.
SCHOTT Solar CSP, Inc.
Trintek Energy Consulting, Inc.
Vinson & Elkins LLP
Renewable Energy Division, Texas General Land Office
Pioneer Green Energy
Attorney at Law
Wetsel & Carmichael, LLP
Add $50 for registrations received after this timeLast day for cancellation (full refund): Feb 16, 2011
$50 processing fee applied after this dateLast day for cancellation: Feb 18, 2011
Thank you to our sponsors! Click each logo below to learn more.