LLCs, LPs and Partnerships, now in its 27th year, features a distinguished body of practitioners and academics covering the latest developments in unincorporated entities, including impacts of recent tax reform legislation and the use of pass-through entities. The program provides great forms, model agreements, coverage of best practices for key clauses and provisions, and analyzes issues faced by practitioners.
- Hear the latest updates in Texas case law, as well as filing tips and administrative guidance from the Secretary of State.
- Hear a Federal Tax Update as well as a discussion on Choice of Entity after Tax Reform, exploring the factors that may influence your selection including when and why to use pass-through entities.
- Review the recent Dallas Court of Appeals decision in Enterprise Products Partners v. Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. and get an update on inadvertent partnerships in light of that decision.
- Gain practical tips for drafting indemnity provisions, amendment provisions, and ownership exit agreements.
- Explore essential securities considerations, filing requirements and more.
- Understand the IRS’s new approach to partnership audits in Drafting Partnership and LLC Agreements for the New Partnership Audit Rules.
- Learn the basics of Blockchain technology and smart contracts.
- Earn 2.00 hours of legal ethics including a presentation on Modern Ethics and the Moveable Lawyer.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
11.75 | 2.00 ethics
Civil Appellate Law | Civil Trial Law | Tax Law
TX MCLE credit expires: