The 15th Annual Changes and Trends Affecting Special Needs Trusts
brings together nationally recognized professionals in the SNT field, features the latest updates and hot topics, and offers a great set of materials including sample forms, drafting tips, sample language and resources. This year’s program includes:
- An overview of special needs trusts, including an examination of different types of SNTs—third-party, self-settled, and sole benefit SNTs—and their potential uses and benefits.
- Case law and legislative updates.
- A special presentation from the SSA’s Regional Trust Leads with must-have insight on the review process; plus tips on submitting your trust review for approval and avoiding the appeal.
- Considerations and best practices in working with ABLE programs across the country.
- Discussion on the increasing importance of preparing Medicaid assessments and appeals, and advice for navigating that process.
- An examination of trustee obligations and best practices, including an opportunity to ask your questions during an “Ask the Experts” portion of the panel.
- A variety of other SNT essentials, including trust reformation do’s and don’ts, divorce actions and SNTs, understanding SSI work incentive programs and CLASS, and more.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours: