UT Law CLE's 32nd Annual Health Law Conference brings together leading in-house attorneys from major hospitals and medical institutions, government officials, as well as legal and financial advisors representing hospitals, healthcare providers, and physicians. The conference provides practical and detailed coverage of updates, current issues, and key strategies and opportunities facing members of the healthcare community, including:
- Current Health Industry Issues, including a look at how digital transformation will impact the industry.
- Recent healthcare developments, including regulatory changes and policy initiatives in the Healthcare Year-in-Review, as well as the Federal and State Healthcare Legislative Update.
- Operational hot topics, including a look at the Operational Impact of Significant Cases.
- Timely discussions on a variety of topics, including insight into Corporate Practice of Medicine Issues in Private Equity Investments, practical approaches to Digital Health, and nuts and bolts on out-of-network business models and recent issues with surprise billing.
- Opportunities for ethics credit, including A Hospital Lawyer’s Perspective of a Mass Shooting Incident
- Multiple networking opportunities including Thursday’s Table Topics luncheon.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
Expected availability 6/1/2020
TX MCLE credit expires: