UT Law CLE's 56th Annual William W. Gibson, Jr. Mortgage Lending and Servicing Institute presents current developments and industry trends, offers practical information on real estate lending, financing and title issues, and provides a must-have set of materials and resources. This year's highlights include:
- Updates from the legislature and the courts, along with focused sessions on Advanced Commercial Lending and Residential Lending.
- Insight into hot topics like seller financing, LIBOR to SOFR transition, bankruptcy, and developments in real estate underwriting.
- Dr. Perryman joins us to discuss his latest projections for the US and Texas economies, including forecasts for employment and other measures of business activity as well as the outlook for real estate markets.
- Update on Mechanics Liens and 2021 Amendments to Chapter 53 of the Texas Property Code
- Three hours of ethics credits (expected) including, Attorney Title Opinion Letters in a GSE World, Ethics of Practicing Law Remotely, and Ethics of Data Breaches.
Preview mode. You must be signed in, have purchased this eConference, and the eConference must be active to have full access.