- Updates on significant administrative law cases issued during the last year, Open Government decisions, ultra vires, and developments at SOAH.
- Discussion of the 2018 Amendments to the Texas Disciplinary Rules, including what changes are being implemented and how they affect State Bar disciplinary matters.
- An exploration of hot topics, including Government Accountability, Administrative Law Judge Hiring and Constitutional Challenges, and Regulation Through Guidance.
- Disentangling the Standards of Review with a framework for identifying, defining, and effectively applying the correct standard to uphold or challenge agency decisions.
- Insight into the Regulatory and Ethical Considerations for Handling Sensitive Electronic Information.
- A review of the procedures for seeking an Attorney General opinion and for providing input on a pending opinion request.
- Multiple opportunities to network and connect, including a Happy Hour on Thursday evening!