Please note this will be the only opportunity to attend this conference until late 2017.
- David Gerger and Gregory Linsin present the government and defense perspectives on the Deepwater Horizon litigation and what to do when maritime and criminal law collide.
- Fifth Circuit Justice Edith H. Jones along with U.S. District Court judges Nancy K. Johnson and Gray H. Miller share their Judicial Insights into the Admiralty Practice
- A celebration of the judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition and its impact on the practice
- An exploration of cutting edge maintenance and cure issues, such as the implications of infectious disease and agricultural quarantines
- A review of the Jones Act’s impact on offshore oil and gas operations, including the application of specific CBP opinions to offshore operations and the practical implications the cabotage regulations.
- Bradley J. Jackson and the return of William J. Chriss to the interactive ethics favorite What to Do if Your Client is Misbehaving, Part VI – Return of the Gurus