This year’s highlights include:
- The always popular overview of recent developments at the national level and in the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits with Texas Law Professors David Robertson and Michael Sturley, along with Matthew Ammerman of Houston, TX
- A deep dive into Criminal Prosecution of Pollution Cases featuring perspectives from the U.S. Coast Guard and the Department of Justice
- The Hon. W. Eugene Davis discussing the Fifth Circuit’s unanimous, landmark en banc decision in In re Larry Dorion, Inc.
- An exploration of Ethical Issues When Insurers Won’t Fund the Defense, with a focus on how insured and their counsel fill the gap between applicable requirements and permissions
- The opportunity to stump ethics gurus Bradley J. Jackson and William J. Chriss with your toughest ethical dilemmas in What to Do if Your Client is Misbehaving, Part VIII