- A Networking Reception on Thursday evening to connect with colleagues and members of the judiciary – new this year!
- Candid discussion among Texas Supreme Court Justice Paul W. Green, Justice Eva Guzman, and Justice James “Jimmy” Blacklock about what’s new at the Court, the state of the docket, and tips for practitioners.
- Insight into How the Supreme Court of Texas Operates Today, including what practitioners and their clients need to know about changes to the Court’s internal procedures.
- A survey of the precedent on Rule 91(a) Dismissals and Appeals and tips for trial-court and appellate practice.
- Guidance on effective Oral Argument from Both Sides, with perspective from Hon. William J. Boyce, Fourteenth Court of Appeals, Houston, TX, and Robert M. "Randy" Roach Jr., Roach & Newton, L.L.P., Houston, TX.
- Friday afternoon’s traditional Luncheon with the Judiciary, where attendees can engage in relaxed conversation with members of the state and federal judiciary.