2017 highlights include:
- Analyze updates on consumer bankruptcy cases from the Fifth Circuit with Hon. Marvin Isgur, Hon. Brenda T. Rhoades, Hon. Craig A. Gargotta, and Hon. Eduardo V. Rodriguez.
- Employ practical tips on what to do when things go wrong, with Oops! Fixing Errors in Pleadings, Scheduled, Plans, Prior Testimony, Proposed Orders, and Entered Orders and Filling Out the Mortgage Proof of Claim Form.
- Determine what's on the minds of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Trustees through candid discussions among the trustees.
- Review the nuances of Client Relationships, including how to best create, manage, and divorce relationships with clients.
- Prepare how to keep your costs down and ethics up with Unauthorized Practice of Law: How Much Can Your Paralegal Do?
- Examine the “Snapshot Rule” in the newest installment of the Smackdown: Exempt Property is Forever Yours??? with Hon. Marvin Isgur and Hon. Russell F. Nelms.
- Interact and network with judges, trustees, and practitioners throughout the conference, including breakfast breakout sessions on Friday morning.