- A review of the recent rule changes, including some older cases you should know.
- Insight on Accounting for Lawyers, including balance sheets, income statements, and amortization schedules.
- A closer look at burden of proof in Beast of Burden and Prosecuting and Defending Exceptions to Discharge.
- Advice on Some Practical Ideas for Fixing, or at Least Mitigating, Common Bankruptcy Practitioner Errors.
- Analysis of the uses and abuses of Data Mining when building your bankruptcy case.
- Discuss your frequently, and sometimes infrequently, asked questions with our seasoned judges in this year’s Open Forum Judicial Panel.
- Breakfast Breakout Sessions for each district, featuring casual discussion with district bankruptcy judges and Chapter 13 trustees.
- Networking reception where attendees can connect with old colleagues and meet new ones.
Sign-up for the clinic when you register for the conference and receive a free one-year subscription to UT Law CLE's eLibrary (a $295 value) and for more information about the clinic, contact Lone Star Legal Aid at (800) 733-8394 x1217 or visit them online at lonestarlegal.blog