- Review what matters now when drafting a durable power of attorney in Financial Powers of Attorney: Do You Want Fries With That Will?.
- Hear the latest legislative and agency updates, including a presentation by the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
- A closer look at investigating allegations of abuse and exploitation; including a bank’s process of reporting fraud, the APS investigation process, and ultimate resolution of and ramifications resulting from exploitation allegations.
- Explore guardianship essentials, key issues, and alternatives—for up to 4.00 hours of Guardianship credit.
- Discuss the Medicaid Estate Recovery Program (MERP), its rules, requirements, and exemptions, and hear practical guidance for practitioners facing MERP claims.
- Get answers to your frequently—and sometimes infrequently—asked questions at the popular Ask the Experts panel.
- Earn up to 3.00 hours of legal ethics credit.
- New this year, join conference faculty and fellow colleagues at the Moody Gardens Aquarium for Thursday Evening's Networking Buffet and Reception sponsored by Frost Wealth Advisors.
Are you a TX NAELA Member? Come a day early and attend the 2019 TX NAELA Summer Conference on July 31st! The Summer Conference is open ONLY to TX NAELA Members.
TX NAELA Members can register for BOTH programs and attend their Summer Conference for free! Click here to get the special Member Rate when you jointly register for both conferences.