2020 highlights include:
- Gain insight into the SECURE Act
- Hear the latest developments affecting planning and applications for Medicaid to pay for nursing home care and home care, including new COVID-19 policies, in Medicaid Update.
- Examine an overview of changes and suggested good practices in resolving MERP issues.
- Review some of the ethical issues created by estate planning for blended families.
- Explore guardianship essentials, key issues, and alternatives—for up to 4.00 hours of Guardianship credit.
- Get answers to your frequently—and sometimes infrequently—asked questions at the popular Ask the Experts panel.
- Earn up to 3.50 hours of legal ethics credit