2018 Institute highlights:
- Federal Energy Policy and Regulation Update explores topics identified for FERC action in 2018 and what will likely top the Commission’s agenda for early 2019.
- Texas Legislative and Regulatory Update provides an update on recent judicial and administrative decisions affecting the Texas gas and electric industries.
- Hear a forecast of hot topics for the upcoming legislative session and what impact there might be on the electric and gas industry.
- Learn the latest on how gas and power companies compete and comply with a host of cyber-security concerns including blockchain applications, smart contracts, virtual currency, new data privacy standards, and more!
- Hear updates on M&A deals in the midstream sector and insights on what is “market” in midstream M&A transactions.
- Learn about Emerging Technologies in the Retail and Wholesale Electric Power Markets.
- A panel of industry experts provide insight on such topics as the ERCOT reserve margins, price formation and scarcity, the next steps for the PUC, and much more.
- The Mexico Update, provides insight on how the implementation of energy reform under TPP, NAFTA 2.0, ETI and ICSID will create new challenges and opportunities in 2018 and beyond.
- Earn up to 2.25 hours of ethics credit.