The 2-day program offers in-depth discussion on issues at the forefront of immigration practice, and provides tools, forms, tips and guidance on key decision points, including the increasing importance of removal and relief from removal. Gain strategies to provide the best advocacy for your clients while protecting yourself and your practice.
- Hear the latest federal court and BIA updates.
- Gain practical insight on When Worksite Enforcement Turns Criminal, including identifying your client, collecting evidence, negotiation with the U.S Attorney, and more.
- What Can You Do on a B-Visa?, and The World’s Got Talent! The U.S Might Have a Golden Buzzer for You provide valuable information on multiple visa types and their practical uses.
- The Basics of Asylum and Beyond: What You Need to Know When Preparing Affirmative and Defensive Asylum Cases
- Learn how to navigate the ever-changing landscape of NTAs, and get tips on challenging removability in the current legal climate.
- Insight on how to develop an efficient, ethically compliant, and profitable law practice, especially during a time of fluctuating policies and increasing processing times.
- Interact with faculty, fellow practitioners and pro bono organization representatives during Thursday’s Networking Reception and Pro Bono Mixer.