Now in its 11th year, this program examines the latest deal trends, structures, pitfalls and opportunities in M&A, includes nationally and internationally recognized speakers, and provides invaluable networking opportunities to network with leading M&A lawyers and corporate development officers in Texas and the Southwest.
Key reasons to attend:
- Gain insight from experienced practitioners on how to navigate potential conflicts of interest among stakeholders in M&A transactions
- Learn how to take advantage of the new normal in Bottoms Up: Doing Opportunistic Deals in Today’s Energy Sector
- Explore the complexities of joint venture governance and the obligation to offer business opportunities to the joint venture or each other
- Learn how to maximize seller leverage and take your asset from “ho-hum” to “must-have”
- Hear the latest updates on Outcome-Determinative Default Rules under Delaware, New York, and Texas Law