Key reasons to attend:
- Explore the games that people play as they draft – and clean up after – purchase price agreements
- Hear the latest insights into what's trending and what's next in winning, negotiating, and executing private equity deals in a competitive market
- Analyze the challenges of acquiring or selling the hot startup that never, never wants to worry about grown up things like analysts, activists, and SEC reporting
- Examine examples of sales where spending time and money in advance to mitigate potential buyer risks and costs helped ensure success
- Survey highlights from the upcoming Carveouts Deal Points Study from the ABA's Mergers and Acquisitions Committee, chaired by panel moderator Rita-Anne O'Neill
- Investigate the latest developments in confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, and other preliminary agreements that will help lock in your deal with maximum speed and leverage
And join us on Wednesday afternoon at the Dallas Bar Association for the Women Deal Lawyers Forum – a half-day program focusing on the unique opportunities and challenges facing women lawyers practicing M&A and corporate law.