- Comparison of the Deal Driver Differences Between Private Equity and Strategic Players
- Exploration of How Representation and Warranty Insurance is Changing the Game
- Insight into encrusted boilerplate by Rethinking Conventional Wisdom in M&A Agreements
- Engaging discussion of M&A After Tax Reform: A Practical Survival Guide to New Opportunities and Challenges Facing Deal Lawyers
- A full 3.00 hours of ethics with additional on-demand programming after the Institute
The Mergers and Acquisitions Institute is proud to announce the establishment of The University of Texas School of Law - Mergers and Acquisitions Institute Endowment for Excellence in Law Scholarship – a permanent endowment for the benefit of The University of Texas School of Law. Funds distributed from the endowment will be used to support students of high academic achievement who exhibit strong interest and potential in the field of mergers and acquisitions.
Gifts of all sizes are now being accepted through the registration process or at the Institute in October, and will be applied to the principal of the endowment. Please note that gifts to The University of Texas are tax deductible as allowed by law, and The University of Texas is defined by the IRS as a 170(c) organization, a government-supported non-profit. All donors will receive a receipt from the University Development Office for their contribution. As with any decision involving your assets, we encourage you to seek the advice of professional counsel when considering a gift.