The Institute offers in-depth discussion on the issues most relevant to your organization or practice, with presentations and targeted tracks on:
- Employment and HR Issues
- Foundation Structuring
- Social Media and Intellectual Property for Nonprofit Organizations
- Charitable Giving: Gift Agreements and Managing Donors
- Strategies for Structuring and Sharing: Joint Ventures and Public-Private Partnerships
- Accessing New Forms of Capital and Complex UBIT Issues
- State and Local Regulatory Updates, Tax Issues, and Lobbying and Ethics Laws
- Governance Issues: Advising the Board and Protecting Fiduciaries
- Cybersecurity for Nonprofits
Network with program faculty and attendees at Wednesday and Thursday Evening Receptions; and earn CLE credit, CPE credit (NASBA) and CFP credit.
Come a day early for the Nonprofit Organizations Compliance and Internal Review Workshop—a perfect overview for new entrants and seasoned practitioners in the field.
Come a day early for the Nonprofit Organizations Workshop—a perfect introduction for new entrants to the field or a refresher for seasoned practitioners.