The Institute offers in-depth discussion on the issues most relevant to your organization or practice, with two days of presentations, targeted tracks, and opportunities to attend small-group "master classes" for a deeper dive on key topics, including:
- An overview of the latest legislative and regulatory developments, including Revisiting Tax Reform and Its Aftermath.
- Issues in Fundraising, Restricted Gifts, and Endowments.
- Managing Investment Portfolio.
- Social Impact Bonds, as well as Entrepreneurial Activities.
- Risk Management for both Private Foundations and Public Charities.
- Data Protection and Privacy Compliance for Nonprofits.
- Joint Ventures and Complex Organizational Structures.
- Top Compliance Issues for Private Foundations and Public Charities.
- Dealing with Investigations in Today's "Woke" Workplace, with 1.00 hour of Ethics on identifying and mitigating employment risks.
- Four small-group “Master Classes” for a deeper dive on key topics: Violation of Chapter 42; Developing a Prudent Investment Portfolio; Anatomy of a Grant Agreement; and UBI.
Come a day early for the Nonprofit Organizations Back to Basics Workshop—a perfect overview for new entrants and seasoned practitioners in the field. The Workshop provides focused attention on core issues for both private foundations and charitable organizations, as well as multiple small-group opportunities to walk through Forms 990-PF and 990, and ask questions of experts and colleagues.