2019 highlights include:
- Hear the latest updates in Texas case law, as well as filing tips and administrative guidance from the Secretary of State.
- Legislative Update summarizes the non-tax legislation, that has been or is expected to be adopted, in the 2019 Texas Legislature that affects partnerships and LLCs.
- Federal Tax Update reviews legislative, judicial, and IRS guidance over the past year as it impacts partnerships and LLCs.
- Texas State Tax Update explores recent developments regarding the Texas franchise tax and the Texas sales and use tax.
- Fundraising for LLCs and LPs: Securities Law Basics provides practical discussion of securities law compliance issues.
- Gain practical tips for drafting to protecting the minority partner, updates on Series LLC including when to use, charging orders updates and much more.
- Earn 2.00 hours of legal ethics including a presentation on Ethical Issues Presented by Changing Technology.
Come a day early for Wednesday evening’s Nuts and Bolts of LLCs, LPs and Partnerships—ideal for beginners or a great refresher for experienced practitioners.