2020 highlights include:
- Hear the latest updates in Texas case law, as well as filing tips and administrative guidance from the Secretary of State.
- Coronavirus Relief Legislation Update
- Learn about bankruptcy law issues related to unincorporated entities.
- Who is a Partner?, a discussion covering partners by estoppel (purported partners), non-equity partners, and other circumstances in which the status of being a “partner” is important.
- Hear a discussion presenting three model agreements tailored for a closely held company and walk through decisions that the authors made in drafting the agreements to help improve your drafting skills and result in better operating agreements.
- Examine, in non-technical terms, why Target Allocations are used, how they work, and whether they should be an acceptable allocation method.
- Learn drafting techniques to better prepare a family partnership, how to keep your contract out of the courtroom, Enterprise Products update and much more.
- Earn 2.25 hours of legal ethics including a presentation on Ethics of Technology in Law Practice: What Lawyers Need to Know.