- Update on the 2019 Legislative changes to the Texas Anti-SLAAP law
- The Judicial Panel shares what judges think works best with juries and what judges know works best with judges
- Explore the rapidly evolving gig economy including the competing federal, state, and local efforts to find the right balance between entrepreneurial enablement and service provider protection
- Picking a Jury: A Quick Survey of the Law and a Demonstration
- Opening Statements: How to Use A Proven Marketing Formula to Clarify Your Story to the Jury
- Hear updates and insights on expedited trails, attorney’s fees, confidentiality, E-discovery and more
Come a day early for Winning at Deposition: Skills and Strategy to learn from top Texas litigators as they share their deposition tips and techniques.