- The impact of key patentable subject matter cases in both software and life sciences
- Current issues in antitrust and FRAND patents, post-grant proceedings and concurrent litigation strategies one year after AIA
- Developments in claim construction and potential impact of Lighting Ballast
- Best practices for design patent prosecution and filing strategies for in-house counsel
- Discussion of recent SCOTUS decisions regarding patent exhaustion and the first-sale doctrine
Don’t miss this nationally recognized faculty including senior IP counsel of major corporations, patent prosecution and litigation experts from around the nation, U.S. District Court Judges, and leading academics.