2016 highlights include:
- Keith Martin, returns with a lively update on developments at the federal level affecting the renewable energy market.
- A discussion on the controversial aspects of the EPA’s Clean Power Plan including its legal context, the compliance options it affords, its potential costs and benefits, its effect on the nation’s energy mix, and some of the practical and legal issues it raises.
- Andy Bowman of Pioneer Green Energy, LLC explores the major shifts in the energy markets and how they are affecting Texas, during the Wednesday Luncheon Presentation.
- Dan Woodfin, Director of System Operations for ERCOT, will discuss the proposed Future Ancillary Services framework, the driving factors for the change, the current state of the proposal, and its interaction with the future development of renewables in ERCOT
- Case law and legislative updates from Texas and beyond that impact renewable energy policy
- Networking opportunities with program faculty and attendees during Tuesday evening’s Networking Reception