2018 highlights include:
- A stellar collection of Washington Energy experts, including Dan Simmons, Abigail Ross Hopper, Tom Kiernan and more join Keith Martin in a roundtable discussion on current federal energy policy impacting renewable energy.
- What’s New at the federal level affecting the renewable energy market.
- The latest updates on FERC, PUC and ERCOT.
- Insight on M&A Trends in Renewable Energy, and Due Diligence and M&A for Clean Energy Projects.
- Updates on front-of-the-meter and behind-the-meter storage.
- Valuable information on Community Solar, Distributed C&I PPAs, Innovative Insurance and Risk Management Products, and much more.
- 2.00 hours of ethics credit.
- Opportunity to meet program faculty and attendees during Monday evening’s Networking Reception.