2018 highlights include:
- A stellar collection of Washington Energy experts, including Dan Simmons, Abigail Ross Hopper, Tom Kiernan and more join Keith Martin in a roundtable discussion on current federal energy policy impacting renewable energy.
- What’s New at the federal level affecting the renewable energy market.
- The latest updates on FERC, PUC and ERCOT.
- Insight on M&A Trends in Renewable Energy, and Due Diligence and M&A for Clean Energy Projects.
- Updates on front-of-the-meter and behind-the-meter storage.
- Valuable information on Community Solar, Distributed C&I PPAs, Innovative Insurance and Risk Management Products, and much more.
- 2.00 hours of ethics credit.
- Opportunity to meet program faculty and attendees during Monday evening’s Networking Reception.
The conference is hosted by UT Austin’s Energy Institute, the KBH Center for Energy, Law & Business, and two student–run organizations – the Longhorn Energy Club and the Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Law. The 2018 conference program features a variety of panelists and speakers from diverse perspectives on vital issues in the rapidly evolving world of energy. The conference also features several affiliated energy events including a competition for young energy entrepreneurs.
For more information, visit energyweek.utexas.edu.