2019 highlights include:
- Keith Martin is back again with a stellar collection of Washington Energy experts, including Richard Glick, Abigail Ross Hopper, and Tom Kiernan, for a round-table discussion on current federal energy policy impacting renewable energy.
- Review the agenda for the 86th Texas Legislative session and other state legislative sessions that could impact the renewable energy markets.
- Get the latest updates and developments from ERCOT, PUC, and SPP.
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges in developing and financing stand-alone and “hybrid” battery storage projects.
- Hear about Tax Credits and Beyond: Financing Renewable Energy Projects—Where Do We Go From Here?
- Valuable information on Endangered Species and Wildlife—Mitigation and Risk Management, Best Practices for Solar Development in Resolving Mineral Estate Issues, and much more.
- 2.00 hours of ethics credit.
- Opportunity to meet program faculty and attendees during Monday evening’s Networking Reception.
Don't forget to join the University of Texas for UT Energy Week 2019 being held February 4 – 8, 2019. Energy experts from industry, academia, government and regulatory agencies, and non-profit organizations will gather to discuss some of the most vital energy issues facing society.