2020 highlights include:
- Renewable Energy Essentials, first thing Monday morning, offers a great introduction or refresher on Off Take, Financing, and Development for renewable energy professionals.
- Keith Martin returns with a stellar collection of Washington Energy experts
,including Joseph Kelliher, Abigail Ross Hopper, Tom Kiernan, Jonathan Weisgall and Gregory Wetstone ,for a round-table discussion on current federal energy policy that impacts renewable energy.
- Review and update of important state legislative and regulatory changes impacting the renewable energy markets.
- Get the latest updates and developments from ERCOT and PUC.
- Explore some of the considerations and strategies regarding developing utility-scale solar projects in areas with current coal activity.
- Valuable information on compliance and reporting requirements for Chapter 313, PSAs, PPAs, ITC and PTC qualifying, and much more.
- 2.00 hours of ethics credit.
- Opportunity to meet program faculty and attendees during Monday evening’s networking reception.