The Taxation eConference features an impressive slate of topics with regionally and nationally renowned speakers covering current trends, updates in tax regulation and policy, and much more.
- Gain insight into The Traps and Pitfalls of the New Section 385 Regulations, including its impact on debt pushdown strategies.
- The 2016 Election and Prospects for Tax Reform with Dr. Leonard E. Burman, Robert C. Pozen Director of the Tax Policy Center, Washington DC.
- Explore the implications of crime on the family tax return – what is the impact of criminal gain by one partner in a marriage?
- Review the new partnership audit rules, with an emphasis on drafting considerations for partnership and LLC agreements and other related documents.
- Examine the federal income tax and information reporting provisions that may apply to non-resident aliens, resident liens, and U.S. persons receiving gifts from foreign persons.
- Explore recent developments in federal income taxation with Professor Bruce McGovern.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
13.75 | 2.00 ethics
Estate Planning and Probate Law | Tax Law
TX MCLE credit expires: