Data breaches are increasingly inevitable—and potentially devastating—to companies of all sizes. Essential Cybersecurity Law is an extensive program designed to walk through key phases and legal issues relating to breach preparedness and response. Hear directly from top officials at HHSC, DOJ, and the SEC, get the latest updates on regulatory actions and litigation, and gain detailed and practical guidance for implementing internal controls and responding to a data breach. Topics include:
If you are a practitioner, in-house counsel, or board member undertaking cybersecurity issues for your organization, this course is for you.
- Cybersecurity Regulation and Enforcement, including HIPAA Compliance and HHS Enforcement
- Litigation Update
- Internal Controls and Compliance
- Incidence Response and Breach Disclosure
- Cybersecurity Insurance
- Privacy and Data Security in an Increasingly Globalized World
- The In-House Perspective on Managing Cybersecurity
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
8.00 | 2.00 ethics
Administrative Law | Civil Appellate Law | Civil Trial Law | Criminal Appellate Law | Criminal Law | Administrative Law | Civil Appellate Law | Civil Trial Law | Criminal Appellate Law | Criminal Law | Labor and Employment Law
TX MCLE credit expires: