Listen to leading members of the oil, gas and energy tax community—including senior government officials, IRS staff, corporate energy and tax counsel, and members of the energy tax bar—at the 14th Biennial Parker C. Fielder Oil and Gas Tax eConference.
This nationally recognized event is a unique collaboration between The University of Texas School of Law and the Chief Counsel’s Office of the IRS, and provides an exchange of views and perspectives between the private sector and the Service. The 2017 program features a sophisticated array of presentations, panels, and discussions on current energy taxation issues, including:
- An Opening Presentation on The Global Energy Challenge and How the U.S. Fits
- Keynote Presentation by IRS LB&I Commissioner, Doug O’Donnell
- In depth discussion on Capital Cost Recovery
- An analysis of Oil and Gas Investment Vehicles, including price and profitability issues and tax reform issues
- Select domestic tax issues: Partnership Allocation Issues, plus Tax Issues for Distressed Companies
- International tax issues: Current Issues in International Tax for the General Practitioner; in-depth discussion of International Tax Planning Issues; and International Compliance
- Hot Topics in Oil and Gas Tax
- A discussion on the latest developments and impacts of LB&I’s campaign audit strategy on the energy sector
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
13.75 | 1.00 ethics
Oil, Gas and Mineral Law | Tax Law | Oil, Gas and Mineral Law | Tax Law
TX MCLE credit expires: