The Estate Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law Conference
presents current developments and practical tips for estate planners and elder law attorneys, offers essential information for guardians ad litem, and provides a must-have set of materials and resources.
- Learn about Medicaid friendly estate planning, including strategies for preparing your client for long-term care, and an explanation of multiple types of deeds and trusts.
- Gain insight on advising clients as they approach and surpass age 65, including insurance issues, planning for inheritance, and long-term care planning.
- Explore guardianship essentials, key issues and alternatives—for up to 4.50 hours of Guardianship credit.
- Identify common real estate issues that every estate planner, guardian or elder law attorney should know.
- Hear answers to your frequently—and sometimes infrequently—asked questions at the popular Ask the Experts panel, and NEW this year, the Ask the Judgespanel.
: To claim Texas Guardianship Ad Litem credit for the presentations that include guardianship hours, download the guardianship accreditation documentation (found here
) as you claim your general MCLE credit at the end of this course and submit the affidavit to the State Bar of Texas.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
15.00 | 3.25 ethics | 4.50 guardianship
Estate Planning and Probate Law | Tax Law
TX MCLE credit expires: