The Car Crash Seminar is the ultimate program for practitioners of all experience levels. In-depth fundamentals take you from initial client contact through trial or settlement, and leave you with a definitive set of resource materials and sample forms.
2018 program highlights:
- Practical tips and strategies for plaintiff and defense counsel, including working up the case, guidance on the use of medical records, and presenting and crossing doctors.
- The latest on hot topics such as auto product liability cases, ridesharing claims, autonomous vehicles, and low property damage cases.
- Guidance on the ever-changing rules regarding Medicare and Medicaid, ERISA, workers’ comp, hospital liens, state and local employees, and disability plans.
- Insight into innovative technology and accident reconstruction resources to support your electronic trial presentation.
- Judicial perspective on what does and doesn't work well at trial and a mediator’s perspective on what happens in the parties’ rooms when the other isn’t looking.
Total Credit Hours:
TX MCLE credit expires: