UT Law's 52nd Annual William W. Gibson, Jr. Mortgage Lending and Servicing Institute presents current developments and industry trends, offers practical information on real estate lending, financing and title issues, and provides a must-have set of materials and resources. With the looming rollback of Dodd Frank to the rising fears of a new lending crisis on the horizon, the Institute is a must-see event in 2018.
This year’s highlight’s include:
This year’s Institute also includes focused sessions on:
- The latest developments in the evolution of Dodd-Frank, including sessions focused on residential and commercial implications of legislative changes
- Discussion of the recent Home Equity Amendments to the Texas Constitution from the servicer and originator perspectives.
- A deep dive into Digital Mortgages, with Dawn Lewallen of Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Jobe Danaganan of Credible, Eddie Oddo of First American Title Insurance Company, Niraj Patel of IBM, and Sheila Teimourian of Fannie Mae.
- Practical Advice for Cleaning Up Title Issues including how to identify frequent obstacles and practical ways through them
- Commercial Lending, with discussion of HVCRE Changes, Risk Management, Dodd-Frank and Tax Reform
- Residential Lending, with discussion of the decision in PHH v. CFPB, Dodd-Frank, and New TREC Forms
- Loan Servicing, with discussion of Disasters and Insurance, Dead Debtors, and Foreclosure-Related Litigation
- Loan Origination, with discussion of Internet Fraud in Real Estate Closings, ALTA Forms, and Lending by Individuals
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
16.75 | 2.25 ethics
Bankruptcy Law | Consumer Law | Real Estate Law
TX MCLE credit expires: