UT Law’s 31st Annual Health Law Conference
brings together leading in-house attorneys from major hospitals and medical institutions, government officials, as well as legal and financial advisors representing hospitals, healthcare providers, and physicians. The conference provides practical and detailed coverage of updates, current issues, and key strategies and opportunities facing members of the healthcare community. This year’s program includes:
- Discussion of Emerging Trends in Healthcare and the 2019 State and Federal Healthcare Legislative Landscape.
- Examination of recent healthcare developments, including regulatory changes and policy initiatives in the Healthcare Year-in-Review and insight into the Operational Impact of Significant Cases.
- Practical guidance on payment challenges, and strategies for avoiding payment disputes.
- Exploration of Healthcare Transactions, including the role of private equity in the short and long term.
- Discussion of hot topics including Blockchain, Medical Records, and The Opioid Crisis.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
16.00 | 1.50 ethics
Administrative Law | Health Law
TX MCLE credit expires: