The Ernest E. Smith Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Institute
continues to be the definitive course for attorneys, corporate lawyers, E&P operators and landmen. The Institute brings together a distinguished faculty of academics and practitioners for presentations on the latest oil and gas developments.
2019 program highlights include:
- The Case Law Update reviews recent decisions dealing with oil and gas leases, royalties, mineral conveyances, joint operating agreements, state regulation, and related topics.
- Practical guidance for negotiating agreements and navigation disputes over shared use, including an update on recent cases affecting surface disputes.
- Explore the reach of TOAIA.
- Discuss operational and economic considerations in drilling horizontal wells and how selected lease provisions impact development decisions.
- Plus valuable information on practical considerations in arbitration, key differences in representing E&P clients in TX and NM, negation of warranties in mineral transactions, and more.
The Institute is jointly presented by The University of Texas School of Law and The Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
7.75 | 1.75 ethics
Administrative Law | Oil, Gas and Mineral Law | Real Estate Law
TX MCLE credit expires: