UT Law CLE's 2019 Practical Guide to Immigration Removal Proceedings
is designed for beginning and intermediate immigration practitioners, criminal lawyers, family lawyers, and employment lawyers involved with the increasingly complex area of removal proceedings. Hear techniques and tactics for effectively handling typical and atypical problems. Interact with top immigration practitioners and gain strategies to provide the best advocacy for your clients, while protecting yourself and your practice.
This course walks through:
- Recent Developments in Immigration Removal Proceedings
- Ground for Deportability and Inadmissibility
- Bond Proceedings, Challenging NTAs, Motions to Suppress, and Contesting Deportability
- Challenging Crime-Based Grounds of Deportability
- Relief in Immigration Court
- Adjustment of Status, Cancellation of Removal and Other Discretionary Relief, and Appeals and Motions to Reopen
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
11.00 | 3.00 ethics
Criminal Appellate Law | Criminal Law | Family Law | Immigration and Nationality Law
TX MCLE credit expires: