Join leading attorneys and industry experts in wind, solar, and storage for two days of the latest developments affecting renewable energy in Texas and nationwide. The 15th Annual Renewable Energy Law Conference
blends law, economics, technology, finance, tax, and regulatory policy. The conference aims to inform industry participants, legal and financial advisers, as well as key legislative and regulatory policymakers and staff.
2020 highlights include:
- Renewable Energy Essentials, first thing Monday morning, offers a great introduction or refresher on Off Take, Financing, and Development for renewable energy professionals.
- Keith Martin returns with a stellar collection of Washington Energy experts
, including Joseph Kelliher, Abigail Ross Hopper, Tom Kiernan, Jonathan Weisgall and Gregory Wetstone , for a round-table discussion on current federal energy policy that impacts renewable energy.
- Review and update of important state legislative and regulatory changes impacting the renewable energy markets.
- Get the latest updates and developments from ERCOT and PUC.
- Explore some of the considerations and strategies regarding developing utility-scale solar projects in areas with current coal activity.
- Valuable information on compliance and reporting requirements for Chapter 313, PSAs, PPAs, ITC and PTC qualifying, and much more.
- 2.00 hours of ethics credit.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
Expected availability 3/1/2020
TX MCLE credit expires: