The 16th Annual Changes and Trends Affecting Special Needs Trusts
brings together nationally recognized professionals in the SNT field, features the latest updates and hot topics, and offers a great set of materials including sample forms, drafting tips, sample language, and resources. This year’s program includes:
- An overview of special needs trusts essentials, including SNT Basics, Pooled SNTs: Guidelines for Best Practices, Maximizing Public Benefits (Basics), and Emerging Trends in SNTs.
- Learn about the New POMs Clarification on the Fee Approval Requirements.
- The SSA’s Regional Trust Leads discuss the regional centralization of the SSI trust review business process, including 2019 POMS updates.
- Learn tools and specific recommendations of large and small distributions for evaluating requests in part through quality of life considerations.
- An overview of support issues in divorce cases involving children and spouses with disabilities and the use of SNTs to protect benefits.
- Interplay of Guardians and Trustees In and Out of Court + Administering SNTs Established in Other States and Other SSA Regions.
- A variety of other SNT topics, including Protecting and Maximizing Public Benefits (Advanced), Public Benefits for Children, IRA and SNTs, social security fee petitions, and more.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
13.50 | 2.75 ethics
TX MCLE credit expires: