UT Law CLE's 2020 Robert O. Dawson Conference on Criminal Appeals
features members of the Court of Criminal Appeals and judges from the intermediate courts around Texas joining prosecutors and defense attorneys for balanced discussions and insights into current issues facing the criminal justice system.
2020 highlights include:
- In-depth reviews of significant decisions from both the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court from the past year.
- Explore real world tips, suggestions and insights for litigating writ claims at every step in the process, from preliminary investigation, to trial court, to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, with Practical Tips from Litigators.
- Insight into the digital revolution with Appellate Practice in the Digital Age.
- Legal writing tips and tricks with How to Write Plainly, with Professor Wayne Schiess and Improve Your Legal Writing, with Professor Kamela Bridges.
- A deep dive into the ethical dimensions of ineffective assistance of counsel and prosecutorial misconduct claims, as well as best practices on how to handle these claims.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
Expected availability 6/8/2020
TX MCLE credit expires: