The Estate Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law Conference presents current developments and practical tips for estate planners and elder law attorneys, offers essential information for guardians ad litem, and provides a must-have set of materials and resources. This conference is informative and informal—attendees and faculty are encouraged to dress “beach casual” and bring the family to enjoy Moody Gardens on Galveston Island!
- Gain insight into the SECURE Act
- Hear the latest developments affecting planning and applications for Medicaid to pay for nursing home care and home care in Medicaid Update.
- Examine an overview of changes and suggested good practices in resolving MERP issues.
- Review some of the ethical issues created by estate planning for blended families.
- Explore guardianship essentials, key issues, and alternatives—for up to 4.00 hours of Guardianship credit.
- Get answers to your frequently—and sometimes infrequently—asked questions at the popular Ask the Experts panel.
- Earn up to 3.50 hours of legal ethics credit
- Back by popular demand, join conference faculty and fellow colleagues at the Moody Gardens Aquarium for Thursday Evening's Networking Buffet and Reception.