The Advanced Texas Administrative Law Seminar
brings together members of the judiciary, regulatory, and academic communities to engage with practitioners about the latest legislative and case law updates, rule changes, and other timely topics. This year's highlights include:
- Updates on significant administrative law cases and legislative activity during the last year, Open Government decisions, and the Texas Identity Theft and Protection Act.
- Overview of Sunset process and a preview of upcoming reviews.
- Tips on filing, presenting, and resolving your case before SOAH, and giving effective arguments.
- The always popular unscripted round-robin discussion during the Judicial Panel, including a Q&A for attendees.
- 2.25 hours of ethics, including presentations on How to Ethically Build Diverse Relationships in the Legal Profession, Both Sides Now: When Lawyers Go Too Far, and Tips and Strategies for Settling Multi-Party Matters.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
Expected availability 10/1/2020
TX MCLE credit expires: