UT Law CLE's 29th Annual David W. Robertson Admiralty and Maritime Law Conference
, now a Live Webcast, is the leading annual event that focuses on legal developments in the specialized areas of admiralty and maritime law. The conference offers a unique opportunity for practitioners to stay abreast of global and national developments affecting case law, contracts, and civil procedure.
This year’s highlights include:
- The always popular overview of recent developments at the national level and in the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits with Texas Law Professor Michael Sturley, along with Matthew Ammerman of Houston, TX.
- Observations and guidance from Hon. Lee H. Rosenthal, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, Hon. Jeffrey V. Brown, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, and Hon. Latosha Lewis Payne, 55th Civil District Court.
- Discussion of the current issues affecting commercial and leisure shipping vessels: Major Disruptive Events: Pandemics, Storms, Fires, Oh My!
- Learn about the Common Mistakes in Maritime Contracts from the perspective of multiple experienced in-house counsel.
- What to Do if Your Client is Misbehaving, Part X—the interactive ethics favorite—with Bradley J. Jackson and Kevin Dubose providing real-world questions and answers regarding ethics and the law.