In a constantly changing political climate, navigating new policies, guidance and interpretations of the law are more important than ever. UT Law’s 44th Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law
is ideal for practitioners of all experience levels and provides an opportunity to learn from nationally recognized experts.
The 2-day program offers in-depth discussion on issues at the forefront of immigration practice, and provides tools, forms, tips and guidance on key decision points, including the increasing importance of removal and relief from removal. Gain strategies to provide the best advocacy for your clients while protecting yourself and your practice.
2020 highlights include:
- The latest federal court and BIA updates.
- Timely discussion on The Consequences of COVID on Response and Filing Deadlines with USCIS.
- Advanced Protecting Survivors of Crime from Removal, explores advanced strategies to protect survivors of crime from removal.
- Learn how to navigate Virtual Deportation Hearings and get tips on protecting the due process rights of respondents.
- Insight on how to develop an efficient, ethically compliant, and profitable law practice, especially during a time of fluctuating policies and COVID-19.