UT Law CLE's 2022 Robert O. Dawson Conference on Criminal Appeals features members of the Court of Criminal Appeals and judges from the intermediate courts around Texas joining prosecutors and defense attorneys for balanced discussions and insights into current issues facing the criminal justice system, including:
- A review of significant decisions from both the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court from the past year.
- Advanced tips on brief writing and appellate practice.
- Insight from directly judges from both the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and different Courts of Appeals in the state.
- Practical tips for writ practice, writing findings of fact, statutory analysis, and more.
- Speedy trial issues related to the pandemic.
Preview mode. You must be signed in, have purchased this eConference, and the eConference must be active to have full access.