Following the DOJ’s 2019 guidance on the evaluation of corporate compliance programs, what's changed? How do you ensure your process is effective? Join Ryan D. McConnell, along with Meagan Baker, Brent McDaniel, and Krissy Turner, as they take a deeper-dive look at the key steps and best practices for an effective risk assessment process.
If you cannot watch the entire webcast at its scheduled time, register now and view the recording and eCourse when it is available in “Your Briefcase” after the webcast. Earn CLE credit (in TX and CA) on your time!
ALSO AVAILABLE - Revisit the Essentials!
Corporate Compliance Essentials: The Complete Series (7.25 hrs)
This six-part online eCourse, also moderated by Ryan D. McConnell, walks through the legal and regulatory framework, core principles, and key components of a successful compliance program. Take the "complete series" or select the specific parts and individual eCourses you need most:
- Corporate Compliance Essentials, Part 1 - Compliance Framework (1.50 hr)
- Corporate Compliance Essentials, Part 2 - Risk Assessments (1.50 hr)
- Corporate Compliance Essentials, Part 3 - Policies and Procedures (1.00 hr)
- Corporate Compliance Essentials, Part 4 - Training and Awareness (.75 hr)
- Corporate Compliance Essentials, Part 5 - Internal Investigations (1.50 hr)
- Corporate Compliance Essentials, Part 6 - Monitoring and Audit (1.00 hr)