2016 program highlights include:
- Analysis of Ethics and Risk Allocation Between In-House and Outside Counsel with John M. “Jack” Tanner, Fairfield and Woods, P.C., Denver, CO.
- Effective strategies for balancing the risks and benefits of software as a service (SAAS) and cloud computing, including tips for contract negotiation.
- Insight into Internal Investigations and the Compliance Function, including practice tips, steps for effective compliance, and possible outcomes of ineffective policies.
- Lessons Learned from Trial, featuring highly acclaimed lawyers and judges sharing what works, what doesn’t, and what to do when your company is involved in litigation.
- Practical tips on building an effective code of conduct, protecting trade secrets, and complying with preservation obligations.
- Multiple networking opportunities with program faculty and attendees