2017 program highlights include:
- In-house perspective into pressures to improve disclosure, increase board diversity, enhance corporate governance and stave off cyber-attacks in What Keeps Boards Up at Night?
- Updates on employment law, trends in mergers and acquisitions, trade secret best practices, and trends in compensation
- A discussion of Effective Partnering, including best practices for effective communication between in-house and outside counsel on all facets of litigation practice, with focus on recent changes to the role of in-house counsel
- The Opportunity to Trump Obama's Environmental & Energy Agenda: a review of the first 100 days of the Trump Administration and what it means for the energy industry
- Judicial Views on the Role of In-House Counsel and the C-Suite featuring Hon Caroline Elizabeth Baker, 295th Civil District Court, Hon. Alfred Bennett, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, and Hon. Randall W. Wilson, 157th District Court.
- Cybersecurity updates, including insights into the risks when data breaches occur and how to manage a data breach crisis, and practical tips for how to respond to network intrusions, data loss, data breach, and cyber disruption
- Multiple networking opportunities with program faculty and attendees and the opportunity to earn up to 15.00 hours of CLE credit, including 3.00 hours of ethics