- Discussion of Shareholder Activism and Hostile Activity, including tactics for activist defense, raid preparedness, board/corporate governance, and shareholder engagement.
- Cybersecurity insight From the Mind of a Hacker, including a look into how to avoid being bait and what happens on the dark web.
- Tips for preparing your corporate representative for their time in the witness chair, and tips for keeping your in-house counsel out of that same chair.
- Analysis of Employee Ideology v. Company Values, with discussion of headline-making events that have put this collision of rights on the front page.
- Updates on labor and employment law, including insight into the latest on Class Action Waivers and Arbitration Agreements with discussion of the fallout from the NRLB’s decision in D.R. Horton, Inc.
- Best practices for board service, and analysis of Ethical Hazards That Confront In-House Counsel
- Exploration of how diversity in the work place and effectively working with local counsel can improve your legal department and help you get better results in the boardroom and the courtroom.