- Get practical guidance on updating key forms to reflect changes to the law
- Hear the latest developments in Medicaid law and walk through essential forms for Medicaid specialists and non-specialists
- Hear a panel of corporate trustees discuss how they administer the wills and trusts you draft and with tips for Drafting Wills and Trusts for Efficient Administration
- Discuss “pesky” probate issues, including working with creditors and claims, as well as options and alternatives to probating a will
- Explore key guardianship issues and alternatives—for up to 4.25 hours of Guardianship credit—including The Role of the Guardian, The Role of the Ad Litem, The Fourth Hour—Supports and Services: Underpinning the Less Restrictive Alternatives, and a review of the Texas Estate Code requirements for qualification of personal representative
- Hear the latest case law, legislative and agency updates, including a presentation by the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC)
- Get answers to your questions at the popular Ask the Experts panel
- Earn up to 3.25 hours of legal ethics credit
- Join conference faculty and fellow colleagues at the Thursday Evening Networking Reception and then join us at the pool for an evening cookout
Are you a TX NAELA Member? Come a day early and attend the 2017 TX NAELA Summer Conference on August 2! The Summer Conference is open ONLY to TX NAELA Members.
TX NAELA Members can register for BOTH programs and SAVE! Click here to get the special Member Rate when you jointly register for both conferences.